- An intensive all-day workshop
- Two-hour long evening gatherings focused on specific topics
- A four consecutive week series on either an individual or four different topics
All programs offer teachings, tools, and exploratory experiences conducted in a gentle, supportive manner. The carefully selected topics are particularly resonant for women, and are essential for growth – uncovering and replacing limiting beliefs and behaviors, self-acceptance, and forgiveness.
The logo captures the essence of what we mean by Embracing the Middle.
- Her feet blend with the tree’s roots and trunk - she's grounded, balanced and stable
- She is looking forward – not backward – and her open arms represents her receptivity to possibilities
- Her flowing hair symbolizes that she is both enjoying and appreciating the present moment
- Like the trees’s outstretched branches, she is growing bigger and brighter and higher
As a whole, it represents a woman who is grounded, receptive to possibilities and continuing to grow while concurrently appreciating the present.