This past year, the simple question of “How are you?” was especially perplexing to answer. I mean how on earth can any of us honestly answer that question given all that has transpired? Responding “good” or “fine” felt insufficient and disingenuous.
After experimenting and exploring, I found an answer that honestly captures how I am right now. It took a bit of self-reflection and perspective but is genuine and satisfying. How I am right now, in one word, is unfolding. I am unfolding.
Identifying my “Now Word” has be wildly helpful. It has enabled me to appreciate how I am genuinely doing, provides perspective, and gives me room to manage my emotions more effectively. Overall, my “Now Word” gives me clarity, context, and calm.
We’d love to help you find that same clarity and calm.
We’d love to help you find and embody your “now word.”
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are feeling lost and confused about “How You Are”
- Want to identify and embody your “Now Word”
- Are open to learning through mind and body approaches
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the difference between mindfully being in your “now” and goal setting
- Self-explore with guided meditations, discussion, and experiential exercises
- Be guided to embody and fully embrace your “now word”
Shayna Kaufmann, Ph.D, Clinical Psychologist & Meditation Instructor
Sarit Yaniv, MA, Master Expressive Therapist
Group size limit: 12 women
To Register: Click Here