For most of us, treating others with kindness and compassion comes naturally. When we see someone experiencing physical or emotional pain, our heart instinctively goes out to them. But what about how we treat ourselves? Do we exhibit the same kindness and compassion to ourselves as we do to others? If you are like most people, the answer is emphatically no. When it comes to ourselves and our work narrative, harsh judgement and self-criticism is the norm. This lack of self-compassion is especially true during times of undue stress like now.
This webinar is for you if you..
- Criticize your performance, even after obvious achievements
- Refer to yourself in very harsh terms
- Feel guilty over not excelling at everything you do
In this Webinar you will learn about
- The concept of self–compassion
- The connection between self-compassion and all aspects of your life
- Tools to cultivate self-compassion
Tuesday, September 22, 5:00pm-6:15 pm Pacific Time