Embrace the Middle is an empowering, unapologetic approach to midlife. It affirms that midlife is awash in change and uncertainty and guides women to say yes to our changing selves, yes to the challenges of midlife, and yes to oft overlooked wonderful gifts of the middle decades.
This all day gathering will bring Embrace the Middle experientially to life via exploration and connection with other women in midlife. Using a combination of guided and silent meditations, cognitive exercises, music, and movement, we will reveal and map our midlife landscape. By applying gentle presence, illuminating curiosity, and our inner wisdom, we will identify aspects of our lives that are calling for attention and integration. All this in a safe, intimate, and supportive environment nestled in a yurt in a private retreat.
This day is for you if you…
• Want a warm and welcoming space to “just be”
• Are drawn to illuminate & honor areas of your life that are ready to be integrated
• Want to connect with like-minded and growth-oriented women in midlife
• Want to learn a tool to bring presence, compassion, and clarity into your daily life.
• Enjoy learning through experience, discussion, and self-discovery
When: Saturday June 10, 9-4
Where: In Emerald Village, Vista, California
Cost: $179, includes snacks and drinks
Cancellation Policy: (After May 27, 50% refund; After June 3, no refund)